Thursday, April 29, 2010

homestretch. [procrastinating this dumb paper.]

2 weeks from today I will be on a flight back to Ohio.

In other news, my internship with the Ladd brothers has been going so well that they hired me for the summer! Long-distance of course. Having only worked for them for about 3 weeks, my relationship with them is great and I love working for them. There's even talk of me working for them in the future...maybe in Hawaii...we'll see...! ;) New York has definitely given me some amazing opportunities and stellar connections.

I'm sure I'll be back someday.


But for now, Grand Rapids is calling my name and I'm ready to make that trek from Ohio to Michigan in my little CR-V, blasting my music, going at my own pace, and dreaming of an adventurous
Summer 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment