Wednesday, March 3, 2010

where did the time go?

A week and a half until spring break.
A week and a half until a highly anticipated visit. (!!)
A week and a half to get my butt in gear and work harder.

I have no idea how the time is going by so quickly. I feel like I've wasted so many hours...days...I need to soak up NYC for everything that it's worth. I'm excited to see how this second half of the semester will unfold, but at the same time very anxious and nervous. I'm in a sort of limbo period in my art making and don't know where to go from here.

My professor Julie (who, by the way, is great!) mentioned how I am sort of like the Princess and the Pea in my artwork. A little difficult to explain via blog, so I'll just leave it at that for now.


Yesterday I had a chance to talk with 2 of my housemates, one in Grand Rapids and one in England. It was so great to catch up with them -- I miss them so much more than I thought I would! I'm looking forward to spending the summer in GR with my best friends and can't believe in the fall I'll be starting my senior year at Calvin. I'm not ready to grow up yet, I haven't learned enough!

On just another side note, I've absolutely fallen in love with the people in my program. It's too bad that most of them go to Bethel, but I know I will stay friends with at least a few of them for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment